Search Issue Tracker
[Android] UI gets corrupted if scene doesn't have camera on Adreno GPU devices
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. There is a scene which has UI button set to Screen Space - Overlay and Main Camera is deleted
3. Build and run test scene on Android device
Result: Notice that UI is corrupted
Reproducible: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.4p2, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b7
LG G5 [LG-H850], Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, OS 6.0.1
Google Nexus 4 [mako], Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Adreno 320, 5.1.1
Motorola Moto G (4), Qualcomm Snapdragon 617, Adreno (TM) 405, OS 6.0.1
Samsung Galaxy S 5 Neo [SM-G903F], Samsung Exynos 7 Octa, ARM Mali-T720, OS 6.0.1
Meizu MX5, PowerVR Rogue G6200, MediaTek, OS 5.0.1
iPhone 6+ (iOS 10.1)
By Design: to get an expected behavior one should use camera in the scene so it clears at least once either the color or the depth buffer. Otherwise on some GPUs not clearing the screen might result in the contents of it being undefined in the next frame. On some systems, the screen may contain the previous frame image, a solid black screen, or random colored pixels.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`