Search Issue Tracker
[Android] uGUI Image(Script) performance regression
1) Open users attached project, proceed to "MainScene" scene and build for android.
1.1) Note the fps value on the screen of a device or in the profiler.
2) Deactivate "10 - uGui Images" nested in canvas and activate "10 Sprites" in the hierarchy.
3) Build, run and compare fps results with previous.
Sprite Renderer Image (Script)
~49 fps ~39 fps Galaxy Tab3 Android 4.4.4
~57 fps ~18 fps Htc desire 510 Android 4.4.2
~50 - 40 fps ~21 fps LG G3 Android 5.0
Galaxy Tab3 Android 4.4.4 - Reproduced
Htc desire 510 Android 4.4.3 - Reproduced
LG G3(LG-D855) Android 5.0 - Reproduced
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p1 , 5.3.1f1, 5.2.4f1
Does not reproduce with: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)