Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.5
[Android] Transition from lock screen to game sometimes corrupts Render Textures
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project ' LockScreenRTCorrupt.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Build and run project on a device.
Note: Make sure device has lock screen enabled.
3) Go to lock screen and back to game, repeat until Render Texture (showing cube) gets corrupted for a short time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices