Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.5
[Android] Transition from lock screen to game sometimes corrupts Render Textures
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project ' LockScreenRTCorrupt.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Build and run project on a device.
Note: Make sure device has lock screen enabled.
3) Go to lock screen and back to game, repeat until Render Texture (showing cube) gets corrupted for a short time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler