Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.5
[Android] Transition from lock screen to game sometimes corrupts Render Textures
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project ' LockScreenRTCorrupt.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Build and run project on a device.
Note: Make sure device has lock screen enabled.
3) Go to lock screen and back to game, repeat until Render Texture (showing cube) gets corrupted for a short time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader