Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Android]Time.unscaledDeltaTime does not match Time.deltaTime when TimeScale is 1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "time.zip"
2. Build it on Android
3. Press "Start" and then "Stop" a second or two
4. Notice that there are many messages that unscaledDeltaTime does not match deltaTime
Expected results: Time.unscaledDeltaTime match Time.deltaTime when TimeScale is 1
Actual results: Time.unscaledDeltaTime does not match Time.deltaTime when TimeScale is 1
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.2.0a18
Note: Does not reproduce with Standalone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.