Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.23f1, 2022.2.14f1, 2023.1.0b10, 2023.2.0a9
[Android] The previous screen shown when unlocking a device
1. Open the attached project "New folder"
2 Build and run on an Android device
3. When you see the red screen lock and unlock the device
4. Press the button to switch to the green screen
5. Lock and Unlock the device 6 times
Expected result: Green screen is shown straight after unlocking
Actual result: Red screen is shown before the green screen after unlocking
Reproducible with: 2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.15f1, 2022.1.0b9
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0b8, 2022.2.1f1, 2023.1.0a21
Reproducible with devices:
VLNQA00332, Samsung Galaxy XCover4 (SM-G390F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 7 Quad 7570, GPU: Mali-T720
VLNQA00325, Samsung Galaxy Note10 (SM-N970F), Android 12, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00318, Oneplus OnePlus 7 Pro (GM1913), Android 11, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00231, Samsung Galaxy A5(2017) (SM-A520F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7880, GPU: Mali-T830
VLNQA00231, Huawei HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro (LYA-L29), Android 9, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 980, GPU: Mali-G76
Reproduced on: Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2
* Reproduction video inside the project folder
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Vertex data is displaced when building with Addressables with Optimize Mesh Data enabled
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.2.0a9):
Fix for the bug [Android] The previous screen shown when unlocking a device". Instead of only setting lock image shown on the first lock we now set it on every lock.
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0b10):
[BACKPORT] Now sets the image shown on unlock on every lock.
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.14f1):
now sets shown image on unlock on every lock rather than just the first.
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3.23f1):
Now sets unlock image after every lock.
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3.48f1):
image shown on unlock is now set on every screen lock