Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Android|iOS][Mac] Colors are inverted when texture is compressed with RGBA 16-bit compression
When compressing to RGBA 16 on OSX when in OpenGL editor (not Metal) and build platform is either Android or iOS the Red and Blue channels are swapped.
1. Open attached project (SpriteCompressionBug.zip)
2. Change the build platform to Android or iOS
3. In Project window, select on of the Sprites
4. Change compression override between none and RGBA 16
Expected: Texture switches compresses fine, no noticeable visual change
Actual: Textures when compressed as RGBA 16 R and B channels are swapped
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Not reproduced in: 2017.1.3p4, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2