Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Android|iOS][Mac] Colors are inverted when texture is compressed with RGBA 16-bit compression
When compressing to RGBA 16 on OSX when in OpenGL editor (not Metal) and build platform is either Android or iOS the Red and Blue channels are swapped.
1. Open attached project (SpriteCompressionBug.zip)
2. Change the build platform to Android or iOS
3. In Project window, select on of the Sprites
4. Change compression override between none and RGBA 16
Expected: Texture switches compresses fine, no noticeable visual change
Actual: Textures when compressed as RGBA 16 R and B channels are swapped
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Not reproduced in: 2017.1.3p4, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted