Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[Android] Nexus 5x running Android 7.0 with 'Protect Graphics Memory' enabled crash on startup
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new empty project
2. Set platform = android
3. In 'Player Settings' tick 'Protect Graphics Memory'
4. Build and Run for Android 7.0 device
Expected result: App working/opening properly
Actual result: App crashes before Unity splash logo
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.1p1, 5.5.0b4.
Can't test on 5.3.x because 'Protect Graphics Memory' is not available
Reproduced with: Nexus 5x Android 7.0 (4x ARM Cortex-A53 + 2x ARM Cortex-57, Snapdragon 808)
Not reprofuced with: Nexus 9 Android 7.0 (4xARM Cortex-A15 + 1x Cortex-A9, nVidia Tegra K1-64)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
- Handles.Disc function performance is very slow in Scene View
- [HoloLens] WorldAnchorStore throws an ArgumentNullException when calling Save method
- [Unity Hub] No warnings are present when trying to install a new version of Unity at an invalid location
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger