Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[Android] Nexus 5x running Android 7.0 with 'Protect Graphics Memory' enabled crash on startup
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new empty project
2. Set platform = android
3. In 'Player Settings' tick 'Protect Graphics Memory'
4. Build and Run for Android 7.0 device
Expected result: App working/opening properly
Actual result: App crashes before Unity splash logo
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.1p1, 5.5.0b4.
Can't test on 5.3.x because 'Protect Graphics Memory' is not available
Reproduced with: Nexus 5x Android 7.0 (4x ARM Cortex-A53 + 2x ARM Cortex-57, Snapdragon 808)
Not reprofuced with: Nexus 9 Android 7.0 (4xARM Cortex-A15 + 1x Cortex-A9, nVidia Tegra K1-64)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader