Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Android] Setting SDK path from InitializeOnLoad class constructor results in InvalidOperationException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Copy your Android SDK to another folder (must have 2 copies)
2. Add ANDROID_SDK_ROOT environmental variable and set its value to be the path to copied SDK
3. Open attached project
This project has a script that should set Unity SDK path (inside Preferences window) to the same as in ANDROID_SDK_ROOT as soon as you open the project
It does not change the SDK path inside Unity. Moreover, it throws an InvalidOperationException error in console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again