Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Android] Setting SDK path from InitializeOnLoad class constructor results in InvalidOperationException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Copy your Android SDK to another folder (must have 2 copies)
2. Add ANDROID_SDK_ROOT environmental variable and set its value to be the path to copied SDK
3. Open attached project
This project has a script that should set Unity SDK path (inside Preferences window) to the same as in ANDROID_SDK_ROOT as soon as you open the project
It does not change the SDK path inside Unity. Moreover, it throws an InvalidOperationException error in console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy