Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Android] Setting SDK path from InitializeOnLoad class constructor results in InvalidOperationException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Copy your Android SDK to another folder (must have 2 copies)
2. Add ANDROID_SDK_ROOT environmental variable and set its value to be the path to copied SDK
3. Open attached project
This project has a script that should set Unity SDK path (inside Preferences window) to the same as in ANDROID_SDK_ROOT as soon as you open the project
It does not change the SDK path inside Unity. Moreover, it throws an InvalidOperationException error in console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'