Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Android] Setting SDK path from InitializeOnLoad class constructor results in InvalidOperationException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Copy your Android SDK to another folder (must have 2 copies)
2. Add ANDROID_SDK_ROOT environmental variable and set its value to be the path to copied SDK
3. Open attached project
This project has a script that should set Unity SDK path (inside Preferences window) to the same as in ANDROID_SDK_ROOT as soon as you open the project
It does not change the SDK path inside Unity. Moreover, it throws an InvalidOperationException error in console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces