Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Android] Script debugging causes Android to crash on startup with .NET 4.6
To reproduce this issue:
1. Create an empty project in Unity
2. Build and run for Android, with Script Debugging enabled
The player will crash on startup. It should not crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made