Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Android] Screen orientation is not working on second display of LG V50 after the initial screen rotation
1. Open the attached user's project "SecondScreenOrientation.zip"
2. Build and Run the project with LG V50
3. Open the installed app on the second screen
4. Rotate the device
Expected result: Screen orientation is working on the second display after the initial screen rotation
Actual result: Screen orientation is not working on the second display after the initial screen rotation (See attached SecondScreenOrientation.mp4)
Reproduces on: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a21
Reproduced with these devices:
N/A, LG V50 ThinQ 5G (LMM-V500N), Android 10, CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (SM8150), Adreno 640
Does not reproduce with these devices:
VLNQA00273, Vivo V1821BA (V1821A), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
N/A, Samsung Galaxy Fold (SM-F900F), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
-Screen orientation on the main screen is working as expected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler