Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[Android] Screen orientation can not be changed when playing video with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie
1. Download and open attached "ScreenOrientationTest.zip" project.
2. Build and run for any Android device.
3. When application loads and video starts playing change your device orientation by rotating it.
Expected result: When device changes it orientation, video is rotated accordingly.
Actual result: Video orientation does not change despite rotating the device.
Reproduced with 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p1, 5.5.4p5, 5.4.6p3.
Verizon SM G930V*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Sony C6603 (Xperia Z)*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 320,
HUAWEI EVA L19*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
Notes: Screen.orientation is set to auto rotation in script, but that still does not let Video to rotate. Did not reproduce on iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2.
Verified with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b5, 2017.1.3p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'