Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[Android] Screen orientation can not be changed when playing video with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie
1. Download and open attached "ScreenOrientationTest.zip" project.
2. Build and run for any Android device.
3. When application loads and video starts playing change your device orientation by rotating it.
Expected result: When device changes it orientation, video is rotated accordingly.
Actual result: Video orientation does not change despite rotating the device.
Reproduced with 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p1, 5.5.4p5, 5.4.6p3.
Verizon SM G930V*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Sony C6603 (Xperia Z)*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 320,
HUAWEI EVA L19*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
Notes: Screen.orientation is set to auto rotation in script, but that still does not let Video to rotate. Did not reproduce on iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2.
Verified with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b5, 2017.1.3p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events