Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[Android] Screen orientation can not be changed when playing video with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie
1. Download and open attached "ScreenOrientationTest.zip" project.
2. Build and run for any Android device.
3. When application loads and video starts playing change your device orientation by rotating it.
Expected result: When device changes it orientation, video is rotated accordingly.
Actual result: Video orientation does not change despite rotating the device.
Reproduced with 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p1, 5.5.4p5, 5.4.6p3.
Verizon SM G930V*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Sony C6603 (Xperia Z)*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 320,
HUAWEI EVA L19*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
Notes: Screen.orientation is set to auto rotation in script, but that still does not let Video to rotate. Did not reproduce on iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2.
Verified with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b5, 2017.1.3p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform