Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
[Android] Screen.width and Screen.height don't update at the same time as Screen.orientation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AndroidOrientationSwitch.zip"
2. Build for device and run
3. When you change orientation of the phone, the screen width and height are not updated right away
Expected: Width and Height should reflect the information that Orientation does (If in portrait, width should be smaller, height bigger and vice versa in Landscape)
Actual: For a frame or few the Width and Height still return values under the old Orientation
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b11, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.1.3p2
DEVICES UNDER TEST:
Samsung SM G928F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760, Build:samsung/zenltexx/zenlte:7.0/NRD90M/G928FXXS3CQL2:user/release-keys
Motorola XT1021*, OS:4.4.4, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 305, Build:motorola/condor_retgb/condor_umts:4.4.4/KXC21.5-40/46:user/release-keys
Lge LG D855 (G3)*, OS:5.0, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330, Build:lge/g3_global_com/g3:5.0/LRX21R.A1445306351/1445306351:user/release-keys
Notes: Not reproduced on iOS (iPad Pro 10.5" iOS 10.3.3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3