Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Won't Fix in 2018.1.X
[Android] Screen changes orientation when stationary after exiting split screen mode
1. Download and open attached "Test.zip" project.
2. Find a device which supports split screen.
3. Open any application which supports split screen.
4. Go into split screen mode.
5. Build and run provided Test application on the device.
6. Exit split screen mode by dragging the screen divider so that the test app fills the screen.
7. Observe that screen orientation changes even though the device is held fixed.
Expected result: Screen orientation does not change when exiting split screen.
Actual result: Screen orientation changes when split screen is exited. On some devices screen does not stop rotating even though the device is stationary.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b7, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p1, 5.5.5p1.
Google Pixel XL*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
HUAWEI EVA L19*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
Samsung SM G950U*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 540,
Notes: Did not reproduce on iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2.
Verified with: 2018.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animated GameObject changes position after Chase state is triggered when Apply Root Motion is disabled
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen