Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Won't Fix in 2018.1.X
[Android] Screen changes orientation when stationary after exiting split screen mode
1. Download and open attached "Test.zip" project.
2. Find a device which supports split screen.
3. Open any application which supports split screen.
4. Go into split screen mode.
5. Build and run provided Test application on the device.
6. Exit split screen mode by dragging the screen divider so that the test app fills the screen.
7. Observe that screen orientation changes even though the device is held fixed.
Expected result: Screen orientation does not change when exiting split screen.
Actual result: Screen orientation changes when split screen is exited. On some devices screen does not stop rotating even though the device is stationary.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b7, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p1, 5.5.5p1.
Google Pixel XL*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
HUAWEI EVA L19*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
Samsung SM G950U*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 540,
Notes: Did not reproduce on iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2.
Verified with: 2018.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released