Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4
[Android] same Atlas assets are being included in Asset Bundle multiple times when Bundle is built
1. Open user's attached project "AtlasDuplication.zip", swithc to Android
2. Open AssetBundle Browser, switch to Android and Build
3. Copy the LastBuild.buildreport from the project Library folder into the Assets directory (report file converted to text)
4. Open copied LastBuild.buildreport with any text editor
5. Search for "sactx-2048x2048-ETC2-atlas"
Expected: Atlas is included on Asset Bundle once
Actual: Atlas is included on Asset Bundle multiple times
Reproduced in: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.4f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Note: in 2018.3, 2019.1 and 2019.2 same Atlas is included 4 times
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone