Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Android]Render to texture is black when coming back from background on Android
1) Open attached project and scene in it
2) Build and run on Android
3) Tap on screen, the character will change color to red/purple
4) Put the app to background (go to "Home", for example)
5) Open it up again
Expected: The model stays the same
Actual: The model turns black
Workaround: Disable Multi-threaded Rendering in player settings
DUT: Google Nexus 5 (Android 6.0)
Xiaomi Mi Pad (Android 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 10 (Android 5.1.1)
Google Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.3)
Acer Iconia Tab 8 (Android 4.4.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown