Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Android] "Render outside safe area" setting doesn't work with Portrait or Landscape Orientation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA attached project
2. Notice that Default Orientation is set to "Auto Rotation" and "Render Outside Safe Area" is enabled
3. Build & Run and observe that the game is drawn outside of safe area
4. Change "Default Orientation" from "Auto Rotation" to any other setting
5. Build & Run
6. Observe that "Render outside safe area" is not working anymore
Expected result:"Render outside safe area" should work with Portrait or Landscape Orientation
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a5, 2018.3.5f1, 2018.3.0b10
Devices under test:
N/A, Xiaomi POCO F1 (POCOPHONE F1), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone