Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[Android] Release build fails with an error "Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect"
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open Unity Hub and create a new project
2) Switch Platform to Android in the Build Settings
3) Go to Player Settings> Publish Settings
4) Click on Keystore Manager button and create a new Keystore
5) Fill all the details in the Keystore Manager window and click on Add Key button
Note: Confirmation window will pop
6) Select Yes button to set them as your Project Keystore and Project Key
7) Go to Build Settings and press Build button
Note: Error will appear in the building process:
Failed to read key keystorebugfortesting from store "C:\Users\Ernestas\Downloads\KeystoreBugForTesting.keystore": Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
Expected result: Release build should not fail to build
Actual result: Release build fails to build
2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a15, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproduced with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone