Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[Android] "Preserve framebuffer alpha" flag always shows the phone background
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Make sure that Preserve Framebuffer Alpha is enabled
3. Build & Run to an Android device
4. Observe that phone background is shown
Expected result: "Preserve framebuffer alpha" flag should render over native UI on Android.
Actual result: "Preserve framebuffer alpha" flag always shows the phone background
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.0f2, 2017.4.18f1
VLNQA00121, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00138, Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29), Android 8.1.0, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 970, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00078, Motorola Nexus 6 (Nexus 6), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 805 APQ8084AB, GPU: Adreno (TM) 420
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project