Search Issue Tracker
[Android] packageManager.GetStatic<int>("GET_SIGNATURES") causes a crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build & Run on an Android device
3. Observe that a crash occurs
Expected result: packageManager.GetStatic<int>("GET_SIGNATURES") should not cause a crash on an Android device
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 5.6.3p3
Workaround: GET_SIGNATURES can be used as a constant instead
var GET_SIGNATURES = 64;
using (var packageInfo = packageManager.Call<AndroidJavaObject>(packageName, GET_SIGNATURES));
Devices reproduced with:
Htc HTC 10*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530
Motorola Moto G (4)*, OS:7.0, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 405
Samsung SM G903F*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-T720
Not reproduced with:
Lge LG F180L (Optimus G)*, OS:4.1.2, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 320
Not reproduced on iPhone 6 (iOS 11.3.1) too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab