Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4
[Android] Object becomes brighter when GrabPass is used and Color Space is set to Linear
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Build scene "111" on a device
3. Press "switch hdr"
Expected result: Plane gets color of the background because GrabPass is used.
Actual result: Plane becomes brighter than the background.
Note: Doesn't reproduce with Gamma Color Space.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a4, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.2.12f1, 2017.4.13f1.
Devices under test:
VLNQA00178, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Redmi Note 4), Android 6.0, CPU: MediaTek Helio X20 MT6797M, GPU: Mali-T880
VLNQA00087, Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet (SGP511), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 801 MSM8974PRO-AB, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
Not reproduced on:
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 12.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called