Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4
[Android] Object becomes brighter when GrabPass is used and Color Space is set to Linear
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Build scene "111" on a device
3. Press "switch hdr"
Expected result: Plane gets color of the background because GrabPass is used.
Actual result: Plane becomes brighter than the background.
Note: Doesn't reproduce with Gamma Color Space.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a4, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.2.12f1, 2017.4.13f1.
Devices under test:
VLNQA00178, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Redmi Note 4), Android 6.0, CPU: MediaTek Helio X20 MT6797M, GPU: Mali-T880
VLNQA00087, Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet (SGP511), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 801 MSM8974PRO-AB, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
Not reproduced on:
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 12.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space