Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Android]Kindle Fire has distorted screen on app launch when splash screen is turned off
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run for android
-Distorted screen on start(inspect the attached image)
Expected result: application should launch without any distorted screen/pixels
Actual result: launching application on Kindle Fire without splash screen shows distorted screen on start
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Amazon KFTBWI, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:PowerVR Rogue G6200, Build:Amazon/full_thebes/thebes:5.1.1/LMY47O/220.127.116.11_user_542169020:user/release-keys
Nor reproduced with:
Amazon KFTHWI (Kindle Fire HDX), OS:4.4.3, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330, Build:Amazon/thor/thor:4.4.3/KTU84M/18.104.22.168_user_452004220:user/release-keys
Amazon KFJWI (Kindle Fire HD), OS:4.0.4, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:PowerVR SGX 544, Build:Android/jem/jem:4.0.4/IMM76D/8.5.1_user_5159720:user/release-keys
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"