Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3.5f1
[Android] Keyboard doesn't open when an InputField is touched with API Level 28
1. Open attached project
2. Make sure Target API Level is set to "Automatic (highest installed)"
3. Build and Run on Android
4. Touch the Input Field
Expected: Keyboard is opened up when the InputField is touched
Actual: The keyboard doesn't open up
Reproducible with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a10
VLNQA00124, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a12
Backported to: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website