Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.5f1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
[Android] Keyboard doesn't open when an InputField is touched with API Level 28
1. Open attached project
2. Make sure Target API Level is set to "Automatic (highest installed)"
3. Build and Run on Android
4. Touch the Input Field
Expected: Keyboard is opened up when the InputField is touched
Actual: The keyboard doesn't open up
Reproducible with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a10
VLNQA00124, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a12
Backported to: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build