Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[iOS][tvOS] Build fails but build succeeded message is present
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Use one of the platforms (iOS, tvOS)
3. Go to player settings
4. Delete text from one of the fields: Bundle Identifier, Build, Version
5. Build project
Actual result: Build fails with an error, but message that build succeeded is printed to the console
Expected result: Build fails with an error and message that build failed is printed to the console
Reproducible: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.7f1
Not marking as regression because on 2017.4.6f1 those fields were not required and build always succeeded
Tested platforms and reproduced: iOS, tvOS
Tested platforms and didn't reproduced: Standalone, Android<- build doesn't fail when Build number is missing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone