Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.26f1, 2022.2.20f1, 2023.1.0b17, 2023.2.0a13
[Android] Integer division that will only give 0 or 1, assigned to a float. Should be floating point division.
1. What happened
Even when I open the app immediately after the play store finishes installing the install-time packs (so it still has ~500MB to download), I still don't get any progress reported other than 0, 0.8, and 1.
2. Reproduction steps
Integer division that will only give 0 or 1, assigned to a float. Should be floating point division.
Thank you very much
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject