Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Android] "Input.compensateSensors = true" does not work in Android Portrait view when tilting phone up
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run to android device
3. Make phone portrait and tilt the phone up and down
Actual result: Compass shows reversed results on the portrait view
Expected result: Compass should show not reversed results on portrait
Reproduced with: 2019.2.7f2; 2019.3.0b5; 2020.1.0a7
Can not check on lower versions due to errors.
VLNQA00264, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 9820, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00010, Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00166, Huawei P20 (EML-L29), Android 8.1.0, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 970, GPU: Mali-G72
Not reproduces on iPhone X iOS 11.3.1
Note: It does not reproduce on the landscape.
Note: code attached bellow
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window