Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Android] "Input.compensateSensors = true" does not work in Android Portrait view when tilting phone up
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run to android device
3. Make phone portrait and tilt the phone up and down
Actual result: Compass shows reversed results on the portrait view
Expected result: Compass should show not reversed results on portrait
Reproduced with: 2019.2.7f2; 2019.3.0b5; 2020.1.0a7
Can not check on lower versions due to errors.
VLNQA00264, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 9820, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00010, Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00166, Huawei P20 (EML-L29), Android 8.1.0, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 970, GPU: Mali-G72
Not reproduces on iPhone X iOS 11.3.1
Note: It does not reproduce on the landscape.
Note: code attached bellow
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window