Search Issue Tracker
[Android] [IL2CPP] Switch statements with 1023 or more cases will not be compiled
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "1218998.zip"
2. Build and run
Expected result: "Switch worked" is written in the Text field of the built project
Actual result: "Switch did not work" is written in the Text field of the built project
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
VLNQA00313, Huawei Y6 Ⅱ Compact (HUAWEI LYO-L01), Android 5.1, CPU: MediaTek MT6735, GPU: Mali-T720
VLNQA00325, Samsung Galaxy Note10 (SM-N970F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9825, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00173, Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (Redmi 6 Pro), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 625 MSM8953, GPU: Adreno (TM) 506
Does not reproduce on: iPhone 6S iOS 13.3.1
Building with Mono scripting backend works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes