Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Android][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] NotSupportedException raises when application with IAP 1.16.0 is ran
1. Download and open attached "TestUnityIAP.zip" project.
2. Build and run on any Android device.
3. Check device logs via ADB logcat.
Expected result: There are no exceptions in Logcat logs.
Actual result: NotSupportedException appears.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p4
* In 2018 versions application crashes on startup. On 2017.1.3p1 build fails with errors.
Devices under test:
Google Pixel 2 XL*, OS:8.1.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 540,
Google Nexus 4*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a,
GPU:Adreno (TM) 320, Build:google/occam/mako:5.1.1/LMY48T/2237560:user/release-keys
Samsung SM G930F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
Notes: Issue does not reproduce with Mono scriting backend. Issue does not reproduce with Scripting Runtime Version set to .NET 3.5. Exception did not raise when tested on iPhone 7 (iOS 11.2.5).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam