Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Android][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] NotSupportedException raises when application with IAP 1.16.0 is ran
1. Download and open attached "TestUnityIAP.zip" project.
2. Build and run on any Android device.
3. Check device logs via ADB logcat.
Expected result: There are no exceptions in Logcat logs.
Actual result: NotSupportedException appears.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p4
* In 2018 versions application crashes on startup. On 2017.1.3p1 build fails with errors.
Devices under test:
Google Pixel 2 XL*, OS:8.1.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 540,
Google Nexus 4*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a,
GPU:Adreno (TM) 320, Build:google/occam/mako:5.1.1/LMY48T/2237560:user/release-keys
Samsung SM G930F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
Notes: Issue does not reproduce with Mono scriting backend. Issue does not reproduce with Scripting Runtime Version set to .NET 3.5. Exception did not raise when tested on iPhone 7 (iOS 11.2.5).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items