Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Android][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] NotSupportedException raises when application with IAP 1.16.0 is ran
1. Download and open attached "TestUnityIAP.zip" project.
2. Build and run on any Android device.
3. Check device logs via ADB logcat.
Expected result: There are no exceptions in Logcat logs.
Actual result: NotSupportedException appears.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p4
* In 2018 versions application crashes on startup. On 2017.1.3p1 build fails with errors.
Devices under test:
Google Pixel 2 XL*, OS:8.1.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 540,
Google Nexus 4*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a,
GPU:Adreno (TM) 320, Build:google/occam/mako:5.1.1/LMY48T/2237560:user/release-keys
Samsung SM G930F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
Notes: Issue does not reproduce with Mono scriting backend. Issue does not reproduce with Scripting Runtime Version set to .NET 3.5. Exception did not raise when tested on iPhone 7 (iOS 11.2.5).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website