Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Android] Gradle export throws "trying to add unity-classes.jar/AndroidManifest.xml to the list of output files"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Export the project to a preferred folder
3. Export the same project a second time to the same folder
Expected result: exporting project to the same location should not throw the following errors
Trying to add file .../libs/unity-classes.jar to the list of ouptut files in the build report, but a file at that path has already been added.
Trying to add file .../src/main/AndroidManifest.xml to the list of ouptut files in the build report, but a file at that path has already been added.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a7, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0a3
No repro in: 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.14f1
Regression since: 2018.1.0a3
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space