Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Android] Gradle export throws "trying to add unity-classes.jar/AndroidManifest.xml to the list of output files"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Export the project to a preferred folder
3. Export the same project a second time to the same folder
Expected result: exporting project to the same location should not throw the following errors
Trying to add file .../libs/unity-classes.jar to the list of ouptut files in the build report, but a file at that path has already been added.
Trying to add file .../src/main/AndroidManifest.xml to the list of ouptut files in the build report, but a file at that path has already been added.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a7, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0a3
No repro in: 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.14f1
Regression since: 2018.1.0a3
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode