Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
1) Open any project or create a new one
2) Set up keystore. Note: Keystore alias password must contain backslash character
3) Try building for Android device with Gradle build system
-- Notice that build process fails
Reproducible only with Gradle build system. Internal (currently deprecated) does not reproduce this issue.
2018.3.0a9, 2018.2.4f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.5f1, 5.6.6f2
Tested with quite a lot of other non alphanumeric symbols - all of them are working just fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website