Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
1) Open any project or create a new one
2) Set up keystore. Note: Keystore alias password must contain backslash character
3) Try building for Android device with Gradle build system
-- Notice that build process fails
Reproducible only with Gradle build system. Internal (currently deprecated) does not reproduce this issue.
2018.3.0a9, 2018.2.4f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.5f1, 5.6.6f2
Tested with quite a lot of other non alphanumeric symbols - all of them are working just fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform