Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
1) Open any project or create a new one
2) Set up keystore. Note: Keystore alias password must contain backslash character
3) Try building for Android device with Gradle build system
-- Notice that build process fails
Reproducible only with Gradle build system. Internal (currently deprecated) does not reproduce this issue.
2018.3.0a9, 2018.2.4f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.5f1, 5.6.6f2
Tested with quite a lot of other non alphanumeric symbols - all of them are working just fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default