Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
1) Open any project or create a new one
2) Set up keystore. Note: Keystore alias password must contain backslash character
3) Try building for Android device with Gradle build system
-- Notice that build process fails
Reproducible only with Gradle build system. Internal (currently deprecated) does not reproduce this issue.
2018.3.0a9, 2018.2.4f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.5f1, 5.6.6f2
Tested with quite a lot of other non alphanumeric symbols - all of them are working just fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project