Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android] Google Play Console APK Pre-Launch report has accessibility warnings due to missing associated labels
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build with checked ARMv7 architecture
3. Upload it into Google Play
4. Look the prelaunch report
5. Observe the warning -
This item may not have a label readable by screen readers.
Expected result: Pre-Launch report should not contain warnings due to missing associated labels
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a7, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.15f1, 2017.4.1f1
Tested with IL2CPP and Mono builds
Added a customizable (via Android string resources) label for Unity view for use by accessibility tools.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors