Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
[Android] Google Play Console APK Pre-Launch report has accessibility warnings due to missing associated labels
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build with checked ARMv7 architecture
3. Upload it into Google Play
4. Look the prelaunch report
5. Observe the warning -
This item may not have a label readable by screen readers.
Expected result: Pre-Launch report should not contain warnings due to missing associated labels
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a7, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.15f1, 2017.4.1f1
Tested with IL2CPP and Mono builds
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`