Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.3.X
[Android] Google Play Console APK Pre-Launch report has accessibility warnings due to missing associated labels
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build with checked ARMv7 architecture
3. Upload it into Google Play
4. Look the prelaunch report
5. Observe the warning -
This item may not have a label readable by screen readers.
Expected result: Pre-Launch report should not contain warnings due to missing associated labels
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a7, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.15f1, 2017.4.1f1
Tested with IL2CPP and Mono builds
Jul 07, 2020 13:37
How can i add a customizable (via Android string resources) label for Unity view ?? any documentation?? thanks!
Sep 08, 2019 17:36
Want to Download Premium Apk For Free? Visit This
Jul 08, 2019 13:27
This is also issue in 2018.4.3f1
May 28, 2019 13:45
Im getting the warnings and im using Unity 2019.1.4, how can i add a customizable label for Unity view?, i can´t find any documentation about that.
Mar 17, 2019 22:37
I was wondering if there was any way to work around this in older versions of Unity (e.g. 2018.3)?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.1):
Added a customizable (via Android string resources) label for Unity view for use by accessibility tools.