Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[Android] [GearVR] Cannot change Anti-aliasing settings in runtime
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project '56f3AAIssue.zip' and open in Unity
2) Create OSIG file for testing device
3) Enable Gear VR Developer Mode
Settings >> Applications >> Application manager >> Gear VR Service >> Storage >> Manage Storage >> Developer Mode
4) Build and run 'AATest' scene on a device
5) Touch the screen to change AA level
Note: Look at the screen, AA level will not change after pressing on it
5.6.0f2, 5.6.0f3, 2017.0b1
Not reproduced with:
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge), OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760, Build:samsung/zeroltexx/zerolte:6.0.1/MMB29K/G925FXXU5DQA7:user/release-keys
Works fine if Virtual Reality Supported is disabled
Fixed in : 5.6.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website