Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.8
[Android] Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) code 1, when application is paused and Application.runInBackground
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'Test.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Build and run project on a device.
3) Press home button to leave app in a background, then reopen it.
Note: Repeat it couple more times if it didn't crashed at the first time.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1
5.6.1p2 and 2017.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website