Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[Android] Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) code 1, when application is paused and Application.runInBackground
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'Test.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Build and run project on a device.
3) Press home button to leave app in a background, then reopen it.
Note: Repeat it couple more times if it didn't crashed at the first time.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1
5.6.1p2 and 2017.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity