Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[Android] Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) code 1, when application is paused and Application.runInBackground
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'Test.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Build and run project on a device.
3) Press home button to leave app in a background, then reopen it.
Note: Repeat it couple more times if it didn't crashed at the first time.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1
5.6.1p2 and 2017.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file