Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[Android] Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) code 1, when application is paused and Application.runInBackground
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'Test.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Build and run project on a device.
3) Press home button to leave app in a background, then reopen it.
Note: Repeat it couple more times if it didn't crashed at the first time.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1
5.6.1p2 and 2017.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked