Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
[Android] Error "unityLibrary:compileDebugKotlin" in the Android Studio when project exported with Symlink Sources enabled
1. Open the attached Unity project "ErrorBug.zip"
2. Go to File > Build Settings
3. In Build Settings enable Symlink Sources and export the project
4. Open the exported project in Android Studio
5. Observe the error that appears in the Android Studio
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: An error is thrown when opening the project in the Android Studio: "Could not create task ':unityLibrary:compileDebugKotlin'."
Reproducible with: 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a16
Could not test with: 2019.4.33f1 (Build errors, errors when opening project in Android Studio)
- No errors are thrown in the Android Studio when opening an exported project with Symlink Sources disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values