Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
[Android] Error "unityLibrary:compileDebugKotlin" in the Android Studio when project exported with Symlink Sources enabled
1. Open the attached Unity project "ErrorBug.zip"
2. Go to File > Build Settings
3. In Build Settings enable Symlink Sources and export the project
4. Open the exported project in Android Studio
5. Observe the error that appears in the Android Studio
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: An error is thrown when opening the project in the Android Studio: "Could not create task ':unityLibrary:compileDebugKotlin'."
Reproducible with: 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a16
Could not test with: 2019.4.33f1 (Build errors, errors when opening project in Android Studio)
- No errors are thrown in the Android Studio when opening an exported project with Symlink Sources disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time
- Box Collider outlines are not affected in the Game view when changing the 3D Icons option
- Multiple VFX assets cannot be opened in one go
- Rectangle Shape Area Light generates a circle around the rectangle shape