Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
[Android] Error "unityLibrary:compileDebugKotlin" in the Android Studio when project exported with Symlink Sources enabled
1. Open the attached Unity project "ErrorBug.zip"
2. Go to File > Build Settings
3. In Build Settings enable Symlink Sources and export the project
4. Open the exported project in Android Studio
5. Observe the error that appears in the Android Studio
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: An error is thrown when opening the project in the Android Studio: "Could not create task ':unityLibrary:compileDebugKotlin'."
Reproducible with: 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a16
Could not test with: 2019.4.33f1 (Build errors, errors when opening project in Android Studio)
- No errors are thrown in the Android Studio when opening an exported project with Symlink Sources disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique