Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android] Editor doesn't show that pushing built apps to Android 4.1 is failing
1) Create a new project or open any existing one
2) Click on "Build and run" button and run the app on Android device with 4.1 OS version
-- Notice that Editor succeeds and doesn't show any error messages
-- Notice that Application was not even installed on a device
Note: as this issue was discovered and tested together with issue 1086401 I couldn't test this case for regression on versions which did not reproduce mentioned bug
Reproduced on: Unity 2019.1.0a2, 2018.3.0b4, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a4
Unable to reproduce on: Unity 2018.2.10f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a3 - builds and runs succesfully on a device
Devices under test:
VLNQA00055, Samsung Galaxy S3 (SC-06D), Android 4.1.2, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 225
VLNQA00040, Htc ONE S (HTC One S), Android 4.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon S4 MSM8290, GPU: Adreno (TM) 225
Unable to reproduce with:
VLNQA00134, Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
VLNQA00016, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9195), Android 4.4.2, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 305
VLNQA00106, Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus (GT-I9105P), Android 4.2.2, CPU: Broadcom BCM28155, GPU: VideoCore IV HW
VLNQA00048, Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), Android 4.3, CPU: Exynos 4 Quad 4412, GPU: Mali-400 MP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode