Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android][Vulkan] Dynamic resolution doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
1. Open project attached by QA
2. Switch to Android Platform and Vulkan Graphics API
3. Build and run Main scene on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
4. Tap the screen of the device to change resolution in runtime
Expected result: Resolution should change when tapping the screen
1. Resolution is not being changed, scene is rendered in incorrect colors
2. Cube and Plane have Pink shader
Reproduced with: Unity 2018.3.0a6 (da73f99a4e02)
Couldn't test with 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b7 because of compile errors
Reproduced on: Samsung galaxy s6 edge+
Not reproducible on: Razer Phone, Google Pixel 2 XL
Fixed in Unity 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website