Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android][Vulkan] Dynamic resolution doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
1. Open project attached by QA
2. Switch to Android Platform and Vulkan Graphics API
3. Build and run Main scene on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
4. Tap the screen of the device to change resolution in runtime
Expected result: Resolution should change when tapping the screen
1. Resolution is not being changed, scene is rendered in incorrect colors
2. Cube and Plane have Pink shader
Reproduced with: Unity 2018.3.0a6 (da73f99a4e02)
Couldn't test with 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b7 because of compile errors
Reproduced on: Samsung galaxy s6 edge+
Not reproducible on: Razer Phone, Google Pixel 2 XL
Fixed in Unity 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode