Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Android] Devices running aOS 4.1 and lower has visual artefacts after rotations has been changed in runtime
Details: when rotating android devices with aOS 4.1 and lower the screen produces visual artefacts
1. run the attached project on device with aOS 4.1 or lower
2. rotate the device
Reproduces on 5.5.0b3 , 5.5.0b4 , 5.5.0b5 , 5.5.0b6 , 5.5.0f2 , 5.5.0f3
Does not reproduce on 5.4, 5.5.0b2
note: the screen is split 5+ times see image.
DUT: armeabi-v7a Adreno (TM) 225 720x1280 4.1.2 Samsung SC 06D (Galaxy S3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR