Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[Android] Changing quality at runtime when Shuriken is active in the scene causes application to crash
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'StrippedChangeQualityOnAndroid.zip' and open in Unity
2) Build and run 'Level1' scene on a device
After 5s application will crash(waiting time is 5 seconds to automatically change quality level)
Expected result: Quality level should change without crash
Actual result: Application crashes after quality level is changed at runtime
5.6.0a3, 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproduced with:
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge), OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760, Build:samsung/zeroltexx/zerolte:6.0.1/MMB29K/G925FXXU5DQA7:user/release-keys
HUAWEI EVA L19, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880, Build:HUAWEI/EVA-L19/HWEVA:6.0/HUAWEIEVA-L19/C432B182:user/release-keys
Xiaomi MI MAX, OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 510, Build:Xiaomi/hydrogen/hydrogen:6.0.1/MMB29M/V22.214.171.124.MBCCNDE:user/release-keys
Fixed in: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'