Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Android] Calling Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie crashes on some Android devices
Calling Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie crashes multiple Android devices with a Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"