Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Android] BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer throws DirectoryNotFoundException when building for Android
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (New Unity Project.zip)
2. On the menu click "AutoBuilder > Android"
3. Observe error message:
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "Builds/Android/app.apk".
Expected result: Building without errors
Actual result: Build is aborted. Error message is printed to the console.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b10, 5.5.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted