Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Android] BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer throws DirectoryNotFoundException when building for Android
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (New Unity Project.zip)
2. On the menu click "AutoBuilder > Android"
3. Observe error message:
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "Builds/Android/app.apk".
Expected result: Building without errors
Actual result: Build is aborted. Error message is printed to the console.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b10, 5.5.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display