Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Android] BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer throws DirectoryNotFoundException when building for Android
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (New Unity Project.zip)
2. On the menu click "AutoBuilder > Android"
3. Observe error message:
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "Builds/Android/app.apk".
Expected result: Building without errors
Actual result: Build is aborted. Error message is printed to the console.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b10, 5.5.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted