Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Android] BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer throws DirectoryNotFoundException when building for Android
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (New Unity Project.zip)
2. On the menu click "AutoBuilder > Android"
3. Observe error message:
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "Builds/Android/app.apk".
Expected result: Building without errors
Actual result: Build is aborted. Error message is printed to the console.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b10, 5.5.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs