Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Fix In Review for 2019.4.X
[Android] Build fails when there are 680 or more files in the Streaming Assets folder
1. Download and open the user-submitted project "BuildStreamingAssets2020.zip"
2. Build the project
Expected result: Build is successful
Actual result: Build fails
Reproduces on: 2020.1.0b14, 2020.1.6f1
Does not reproduce on: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0b3
> A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)
Does not reproduce on iOS
This is a problem outside of Unity, reported to Android Studio:
A workaround would be to use custom Gradle files and specify the file extensions. By default we specify few extensions and list all the files from streaming assets. Instead of listing streaming assets you can specify the file extensions. The downside with that is that all files with such extension will be uncompressed including those outside of streaming assets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field