Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Android] Build fails when there are 680 or more files in the Streaming Assets folder
1. Download and open the user-submitted project "BuildStreamingAssets2020.zip"
2. Build the project
Expected result: Build is successful
Actual result: Build fails
Reproduces on: 2020.1.0b14, 2020.1.6f1
Does not reproduce on: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0b3
> A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)
Does not reproduce on iOS
This is a problem outside of Unity, reported to Android Studio:
A workaround would be to use custom Gradle files and specify the file extensions. By default we specify few extensions and list all the files from streaming assets. Instead of listing streaming assets you can specify the file extensions. The downside with that is that all files with such extension will be uncompressed including those outside of streaming assets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"