Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Android] Build fails when there are 680 or more files in the Streaming Assets folder
1. Download and open the user-submitted project "BuildStreamingAssets2020.zip"
2. Build the project
Expected result: Build is successful
Actual result: Build fails
Reproduces on: 2020.1.0b14, 2020.1.6f1
Does not reproduce on: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0b3
> A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)
Does not reproduce on iOS
This is a problem outside of Unity, reported to Android Studio:
A workaround would be to use custom Gradle files and specify the file extensions. By default we specify few extensions and list all the files from streaming assets. Instead of listing streaming assets you can specify the file extensions. The downside with that is that all files with such extension will be uncompressed including those outside of streaming assets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time