Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[Android] Build fails when the Assets/Plugins/Android folder which has a .java file is set to non writeable
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1110471"
2. Build for Android
Actual: Build fails and an "UnauthorizedAccessException" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a1
Backported to: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'