Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[Android] Build fails when the Assets/Plugins/Android folder which has a .java file is set to non writeable
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1110471"
2. Build for Android
Actual: Build fails and an "UnauthorizedAccessException" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a1
Backported to: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone