Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Android] Build fails when the Assets/Plugins/Android folder which has a .java file is set to non writeable
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1110471"
2. Build for Android
Actual: Build fails and an "UnauthorizedAccessException" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a1
Backported to: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker