Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Android] Build fails when the Assets/Plugins/Android folder which has a .java file is set to non writeable
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1110471"
2. Build for Android
Actual: Build fails and an "UnauthorizedAccessException" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a1
Backported to: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete