Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Android] Build fails when the Assets/Plugins/Android folder which has a .java file is set to non writeable
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1110471"
2. Build for Android
Actual: Build fails and an "UnauthorizedAccessException" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a1
Backported to: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"