Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[Android] Bluetooth sound stuttering on devices using OpenSL
This issue is not VR releated. It affects all devices, running on OpenSL (with feature:android.hardware.audio.low_latency) audio path.
-- feature:android.hardware.audio.low_latency (OpenSL)
-Nexus 6 / 6.0.1
-Nexus 5 / 6.0
-Nexus 4 / 5.1.1
-gNexus / 4.3
-- no feature (JavaTrack)
- HTC ONE V / 4.0.3
- SGS2 / 4.1.2
Steps to repro:
0. Connect Bluetooth audio speaker/headphones to the device
1. Build and run any audio project (I've attached one)
2. Notice after app start that sound stuttering
Important! Sound stuttering only when device using OpenSL audio track. Tested with Unity 5.3.1p3. Before OpenSL impl., i.e. Unity 5.1.4p1 bluetooth sound is not stuttering. You may treat it as regression.
All logcats are attached.
Stuttering sounds with different DSP setting are attached as well.
Project is here: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/Rp1oCEBaLmFYZ07
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released