Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[Android] Bluetooth sound stuttering on devices using OpenSL
This issue is not VR releated. It affects all devices, running on OpenSL (with feature:android.hardware.audio.low_latency) audio path.
-- feature:android.hardware.audio.low_latency (OpenSL)
-Nexus 6 / 6.0.1
-Nexus 5 / 6.0
-Nexus 4 / 5.1.1
-gNexus / 4.3
-- no feature (JavaTrack)
- HTC ONE V / 4.0.3
- SGS2 / 4.1.2
Steps to repro:
0. Connect Bluetooth audio speaker/headphones to the device
1. Build and run any audio project (I've attached one)
2. Notice after app start that sound stuttering
Important! Sound stuttering only when device using OpenSL audio track. Tested with Unity 5.3.1p3. Before OpenSL impl., i.e. Unity 5.1.4p1 bluetooth sound is not stuttering. You may treat it as regression.
All logcats are attached.
Stuttering sounds with different DSP setting are attached as well.
Project is here: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/Rp1oCEBaLmFYZ07
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off