Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[Android] Apps can be tapjacked
Android security issue:
All views (e.g. GLSurfaceView) in the UnityPlayerActivity should have .setFilterTouchesWhenObscured(true) set, otherwise an attacker application can invisibly record all touch input to the Unity application without the user knowing.
How to reproduce:
1. Open QA attached project
2. Build to device
3. Start android studio project and run it
4. In the built app press start (It will launch the unity project)
5. Click on the droids on the app
Expected result: The input is registered on top layer
Actual result: The touches pass through the android “Toast” window, and go to the unity app
Reproduced on: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.3p1. 5.6.0f3. 2017.1.0b1
Google Galaxy Nexus*, OS:4.3, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:PowerVR SGX 540
Samsung S5 Neo SM G903F*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-T720
Google Nexus 5X*, OS:7.1.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418
Fixed in: 2017.2.0a1
Backported to: 5.4.5p3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Aug 09, 2019 05:48
You can find a lot of the well-detailed and well-written information about it at https://clipboardwindows10.com/ so let me know if you are glad of reading something like that. I would like to share all my best resources with you!
Jun 18, 2019 10:33
Here is an explanation on tapjacking https://blog.devknox.io/tapjacking-android-prevent/
It happened with me when I was trying to download this very old game Pocket Tanks from https://www.pockettanks.org I am not sure if the application that I download from their caused it or there were other miscellaneous apps in my phone.
This was probably due screen overlays that were created. I am now trying to reproduce the same issue on Note 4.