Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project and name it "Test&Test1"
2. Open the project in 2021.3.15f1
3. Switch to Android Platform
4. Build the player to an Android device
5. Check the App name on the device
Expected results: Ampersand is not removed and replaced with an underscore thus the application name remains "Test&Test1"
Actual results: Ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore thus application name is set to "Test_Test1
Reproducible on: 2021.3.0f1, 2021.3.15f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0f1, 2023.1.0a21
Not reproducible on: 2020.3.41f1
-Only reproducible on Android
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use