Search Issue Tracker
[Android]Application.targetFrameRate cannot be set lower than 30
1) Create new project
2) Create a script which in Start() would set "Application.targetFrameRate = 10;"
3) Attach the script to any object in scene
4) Set Development Build and Autoconnect Profiler
5) Build and run on Android
6) See in profiler that FPS defaulted back to 30
Xiaomi Mi Pad (Android 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 5 (Android 6.0.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR