Search Issue Tracker
[Android] App crashes or gets stuck with a black screen on launch when Hardware Statistics are disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Testisysteemi"
2. Build on device
--app crashes or gets stuck with a black screen
Note: App doesn't crash or stuck when Hardware Statistics are enabled in the Player Settings.
Regression first introduced in: 2018.3.0b11.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1.
Not reproduced with: 2018.2.20f1, 2017.4.16f1.
Devices under test:
VLNQA00217, Razer Phone 2 (Phone 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00229, Oneplus OnePlus6T (ONEPLUS A6013), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
Not reproduced on:
iPhone X, iOS: 11.3.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled