Search Issue Tracker
[Android] App crashes or gets stuck with a black screen on launch when Hardware Statistics are disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Testisysteemi"
2. Build on device
--app crashes or gets stuck with a black screen
Note: App doesn't crash or stuck when Hardware Statistics are enabled in the Player Settings.
Regression first introduced in: 2018.3.0b11.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1.
Not reproduced with: 2018.2.20f1, 2017.4.16f1.
Devices under test:
VLNQA00217, Razer Phone 2 (Phone 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00229, Oneplus OnePlus6T (ONEPLUS A6013), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
Not reproduced on:
iPhone X, iOS: 11.3.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode