Search Issue Tracker
[Android]APK fails to be registered when building using a Keystore
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "APKSigningBug.zip"
2. Create a Keystore through the Player Settings > Publish Settings
3. Custom Keystore checked on and fill in the details.
4. Build the apk
5. Open the apk with 7zip or WinRAR
6. Check the META-INF folder
Expected results: There are 2 CERT along "MANIFEST" files
Actual results: There is only a MANIFEST file but no CERT files
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b14, 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a2
Not reproducible with 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefabs are reimporting every time a code change is made
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger