Search Issue Tracker
[Android][iOS] After calling Resources.UnloadAsset asset is not loaded again
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'unloadAssets.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Build and run scene on a device.
3) Click next scene twice 'NextScene'.
Expected result: After loading the scene, AudioClip supposed to be loaded.
Actual result: AudioClip is not being loaded.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field