Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Android][Adreno][GLES] Binary shaders are not cached on Adreno
Binary shaders are not cached on devices with Adreno GPUs which slows the loading time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio