Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Android][Adreno][GLES] Binary shaders are not cached on Adreno
Binary shaders are not cached on devices with Adreno GPUs which slows the loading time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build